Operated by Site Skills Training, the Philippines Training Facility (Clark Freeport Zone) is located on the northern Philippines island of Luzon, only 65km from Manila, and is an industry leading 300,000m2 (30Ha) training facility.
Philippines Training Facility Type
The fully contained campus delivers skills assessment, gap training and English language up-skilling. CEC is capable of delivering a wide range of vocational trade training, HSE and specialist skills training to international candidates.
The 300,000sqm site has been transformed into a vocational education training campus with all inclusive on-site living facilities including kitchens, restaurant and bar, dining facilities, 24/7 health clinic and library.
Included at the Site Skills Training Clark facility are:
- Welding and Fabrication training facilities
- Heavy Diesel training facilities
- Oil & Gas training facilities
- Medical Clinic and Isolation Ward
- Commercial grade kitchens
- Male and Female living dormitories
- Launder facilities
- Entertainment facilities
- Restaurant, Bars and Convenience Store
- Gym and Recreational facilities
- Computer laboratories and Library
- Two Amphitheaters (one seating 30,000)
Outside of the facility perimeter are significant areas of land allowing for expansion for the use of full size mining equipment and capacity for simulated mining environments.
Regional Training or Workforce Solutions related enquiries For workforce solutions related enquiries including sourcing, assessing and training solutions for current employees or new labour, please contact a Business Solutions Manager either via the Site Skills Training Philippines facility (+63 45 499 1434) or through the Site WorkReady Manila corporate office on +63 2 817 6160.