Site WorkReady offers direct permanent placement of qualified tradesmen and technical professionals, for the Mining & Processing, Oil & Gas, Construction Industries.A�
Delivery of only the highest quality candidates sets Site WorkReady’s processes and recruitment discipline. Site WorkReady manages the complete process for International Recruitment, starting from initial screening to candidate delivery.
Site WorkReady International Recruitment Process
- Client needs are determined according to business strategy, skill competences required and cultural issues.
- Talent sourcing is proactive and incorporates region wide skill specific and reverse recruitment drives to identify applicants already deployed overseas.
- Site WorkReady’s screening process literary review example is intensive and includes the following areas;
– IELTS screening
– Theory and Practical Trade Skills testing
– Experience within the industry and similar equipment
– Attitudinal and Personality Assessments.
- A detailed pre-screen process ensures that workers are highly qualified and suited to the client needs. As a result, client selection process is quicker, more accurate and the final candidates workforce assimilation more efficient.
- Site WorkReady supports the client with their own screening process and also assists the client with their own trades skills testing and assessment.
- Once international workers are selected, Site WorkReady works with recognised assessment and migration authorities to secure necessary work visas and prepare the workers for deployment.
- Candidate retention during the visa approval process is critical, so Site WorkReady maintains close ties with the selected workers.
- Site WorkReady works with clients to studienarbeiten schreiben prepare workers for deployment, organise travel, pre departure seminars and also delivers any induction and safety training prior to candidate deployment. Workers are then delivered to client site for deployment.